Thursday, October 2, 2008

Wow Discounted Face Masks

It's unbelievable that after talking to Bikerwares about the post I made about their neoprene face masks, they decided to put them on sale until the end of the year. That's right between now and December 31, 2008 all of their face masks are being listed for 10% off the normal price.

I told them I wanted to buy several of the Neoprene Face Masks for my friends that ride motorcycles, snowmobiles, dirt bikes and for the ski season. These things will make great gifts and not break the bank, which seems to be happening a lot these days. They offered me a discount right on the phone and said that they thought that was a great idea and were going to put it on the website.

Like my favorite saying goes, "Never hurts to ask. The worst they can say is no!"

These guys are great. Check them out today.

No comments: